This weekend is your last chance to submit your photos joining the Fashion Designers Challenge Photo Contest! Thegrand prize is a BAG including 23 items created during the FDC event: 2 skins, 15 outfits, 4 jewelry, 1 shoes fatpack and 1 hair (Check the prizes here )!! The deadline to submit your photos is May/30th!!
Visit FDC blog to check the rules and have lot of fun taking your pictures!
As an important reminder I should say Fashion Designers Challenge Special temporary stores with all items created during this event are now closed! So if you still wanna buy some of the FDC items, you should visit each one of the designer’s store. Check here the SLURLs to FDC designer’s stores.
If you are not sure what are the FDC items you can wear to this photo contest, you can take a free copy of the FDC Photo Book on XStreet SL with photos of ALL FDC items (photos by Tillie Ariantho). You also can check some of FDC items on the Moda Fashion Spotlight TV Show, and also on the Fashion Show Review by Timeless Agency. Or, check what the designers blogged about each other.
And this is the perfect moment to, on behalf of all 35 FDC designers, once again say thank you to all professionals who worked hard to make this event happen!
Special thanks for the support teams who worked with us in several aspects of this event:
- Fashion Agency: Timeless Fashion Agency / SerinaJane Loon, Orso Templar, Mui Mukerji, Alaysa Lombardi, Zoe Demar, Lolita Nomura, AnGeLik Slade, Cayce Newell, Haruka Kish, Nemi McCoy, Sapphire Coakes, Sharron Schuhman, Tempest Rosca, Sabine Blackburn, Sally Yachvili, Tiffany Dragonash, Isabel Brocco, Jennaa Loire, Seashell Dench, Valeria Pienaar and Jhao Oh. (Did I forget someone? I hope not!)
- Fashion Show Venue: Patch Thibaud Auditorium / Frolic Mills
- Machinima maker: Prad Prathivi
- Photographer: Tillie Ariantho
- TV Show: Moda Fashion Spotlight TV Show / Mia Sanchez, JujuDoll Dancer, Nyte Vargas, Harlee Lane, Calveen Kline, Makeda Cole, Yxes Delacroix, Lovis Timeless, SLCN/Treet, and, of course, all the beautiful models who worked on the TV show! (Did I forget someone? I hope not!)
- Video teaser: JujuDoll Dancer
This event challenged each one of those professionals to give their best, and they did it! We really appreciate your effort and professionalism! Thank you so much!
Special thank you to our sponsors! (alphabetic order):
Amodica Studio/Prad Prathivi – http://www.pradprathivi.com/
EyeCandy/Candy Cerveau – http://eyecandydesigns.blogspot.com/
Moda Fashion Spotlight: http://slcn.tv/programs/moda-fashion
Sam’s Secret Boutique/Samsara Nishi: http://samssecretboutique.wordpress.com/
SL Newspaper – http://www.sl-newspaper.com/
Sn@tch/Ivey Deschanel – http://snatch-sl.blogspot.com/
The Best of SL Magazine – http://www.thebosl.com/
Tillie Ariantho – http://tilliesthings.blogspot.com/
WW Design – http://www.sldimension.com/
And, of course, this event would be impossible without the creative and open minds of those brave fashion designers who jumped into this project without knowing what style of outfit they would have to create. I would like to special thanks again each one of them:
Aleri Darkes, Alexandar Vargas, Amutey Decuir, Annah Whitfield, Anubis Hartunian, Candy Cerveau, Clio Cardiff, Danielle Harrop, Digit Darkes, Eolande Elvehjem, Felicity Overlord, Ina Centaur, Indyra Seigo, Ivey Deschanel, Jamie Holmer, Kesseret Steeplechase, Leah McCullough, Mew Denimore, Mouse Mimistrobell, Nardya Rousselot, Neferia Abel, Nyte Vargas, Pushbutton Skolnick, Samsara Nishi, SavannahAnn McMillan, Sevenstar Amat, Sheltered Heart, Shir Dryke, Sioxie Legend, Sofi Sullivan, SySy Chapman, Tatianna Faulkes, Tigerlily Koi, Tuli Asturias and Wiccan Sojourner.
Super special thanks for the designers who, working in parallel with the design of their own FDC items, invested several extra hours in collaboration mode to make possible this event happen:
- Club Builder & pre-opening party organization: Tatianna Faulkes
- Store Builder team: Sofi Sullivan, Tatianna Faulkes
- Sim owners: Candy Cerveau, Ivey Deschanel
- Visual Identity team: Ina Centaur, Sevenstar Amat, Sioxie Legend
- Italian translator: Clio Cardiff
- Photo Contest organization: SySy Chapman
- Special advisors: Alexandar Vargas, Sysy Chapman
- Brainchild & Main Organization: Samsara Nishi
I love you all!!
I’m looking forward to see what we will be challenged to create during the second edition of Fashion Designers Challenge!! If you are also curious about it, keep one eye on https://fashiondesignerschallenge.wordpress.com